The safety and experience of all attendees, exhibitors and visitors will be our absolute priority, and for this reason we have made several changes to the event format, with your health in mind, and in accordance with government advisories.
We will do everything in our ability to follow the health and safety guidelines together with you and turn the BSW2021 into a safe, responsible, and successful event for all of us.
We encourage all participants to travel to the FMCCA with their own transportation.
As you have probably heard or read, further to the Consultative Committee last Friday 20th Aug, many restrictions will be lifted from 1 September.
“For events with more than 200 participants indoor , the organizers who wish to do so can use the "Covid safe ticket" (CST), from September 1, and limit the public to people with CST. In this case only, the obligations concerning the mask, social distance and the CIRM / CERM (Covid Infrastructure Risk Model and Covid Event Risk Model) will be cancelled.”
--> Which means that for BSW2021, we will be able to use the Covid Safe Ticket and it will no longer be mandatory to wear a face mask and to keep a social distance.
Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided onsite if needed.
In that case everyone entering the fair in the "SAS" (between the 2 entrance doors) has to be screened.
Please present the following documents at your arrival :
- your COVID-SAFE TICKET, representing a vaccination certificate, or a 48hour valid rapid test or PCR test or a recovery certificate will be required to enter the congress venue
- ID card or passport
- printed confirmation fo your registration
Important to take into account:
- At the 1st scanning at the door the Covid Safe App will be scanned in combination with the check of your ID. If you refuse to show your ID or scans 'red' in the app, we cannot admit you to the venue.
- In Belgium we can scan the QR code of Belgians and other European countries.
- Please note that we need to screen every visitor EVERYDAY, so equally on 9th as well as on 10th Sept.
• Make sure to register in advance ! Online registrations will be possible until the 7th of Sept 2021 at midnight. This year onsite registration will not be possible.
• Arrive on time. We take additional corona safety measures meaning the checkin process may take a little longer.